Terms & Conditions
Below are our terms & conditions. Please read this prior to booking your holiday with us so that you are familiar with them.
- Prices shown in GB pounds. Includes electricity, logs, towels and bed linen.
- Cottages are available from 3pm on day of arrival. Guests are asked to vacate the cottage by 10am on day of departure.
- Guests staying in the cottage must be named in the booking form.
- The property must be used solely for the purpose of a holiday by the person making the booking and his/her party.
- The property must be left in the same condition/state of repair it was handed over.
- In the event of any problem, do please let us know straight away and we will endeavour to deal with it as quickly as possible.
- Please report any damage or breakages, replacement rate will be charged.
- The owners reserve the right to have access to the property, with guest’s knowledge, for repairs, meter reads and inspection.
- The cottage is a no smoking area.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome by prior agreement, (maximum 2).
Guests are responsible for keeping dogs off the furniture, under control and cleaning up after them inside and outside.
Dogs must not be left unattended in the cottage.
- A booking will be considered provisional until receipt and clearance of deposit.
- Holidays booked require a completed booking form and £150 deposit within 10 days to secure the booking.
- The balance is to be paid 4 weeks prior to the start of your holiday.
- Late bookings taken within 4 weeks of your holiday start date require full payment.
- In the event of cancellation four weeks or more before the start of your holiday we will endeavour to re-let and refund your deposit.
Should we not succeed you will forfeit the deposit.
- If you cancel within the four weeks before your arrival, you will have to pay the full cost of your holiday if we cannot re-let.
- Should circumstances beyond our control prevent the property being available, we will endeavour to inform you as soon as possible and refund any payment made by you.
- Any personal information you provide will be used only by ‘Low Steads Holiday Cottages’ for correspondence. Booking information/contact details will be kept securely in a locked cabinet or in an email account that requires a password.
If you have any questions at all, please do get in touch: 01665 577623 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When your holiday deposit is received, these terms and conditions are deemed to have been accepted by you.
View the Holiday Cottages
Please follow the links below to view details of our holiday cottages. Pricing and Availability is here. Download our booking form here.
Low Steads Holiday Cottages