Our five farm cottages are located just minutes from gorgeous sandy beaches on the Northumberland coast.
· Friday to Friday lets, short breaks October/November and February/March/April
· Well behaved dogs are welcome (2 dogs maximum).
· 10 minutes walk to two beautiful beaches.
· Wood burning stove, logs provided.
· Free WiFi.
· Enclosed gardens with garden seating.
· Double glazing and night store heating.
· Smart televisions and DVD players.
· Fully equipped kitchens which include an oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine and drying facilities.
· Check in 4pm, check out 10am.
· All cottages are no smoking.
· Private parking.
· We cannot provide electric car charging at the moment, but hope to in the future.
· All the linen and bath towels you require are provided. We do ask how many beds you need made up.
· A bath mat, hand towel, two toilet rolls and hand soap in the bathroom.
· Oven gloves, a tea towel, hand soap and a hand towel in the kitchen.
· A cleaning bucket which includes: washing up liquid, cloths, pan scrub, bin bags, kitchen roll, antibacterial wipes, antibacterial spray and seven dishwasher tablets.
· Matches, some kindling and seven firelighters to light the fire.
· A welcome pack with fresh flowers, dog treats, tea, coffee and sugar sachets, a pint of milk (in a bottle!) and some locally baked chocolate Brownies.
· A selection of games, jigsaws and local guidebooks.
· Supermarket deliveries available in this area from Morrisons, Asda, Sainsburys and Tesco (Postcode needed is NE66 3AL).
· A cot, high chair and fire guard are available free of charge on request.
· Suction grab rails, stationary shower chair or wheeled shower chair available free of charge on request